7 Gems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawaii 5.3 E.Q.

Go down

Hawaii 5.3 E.Q. Empty Hawaii 5.3 E.Q.

Post  Holles Wood Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:10 am

The U.S. Geological Survey is revising the magnitude of an earthquake off the southeast coast of Hawaii to 5.3.

Tuesday afternoon's earthquake was centered about 34 miles southeast of Pahala on the Big Island, at a depth of about 25 miles. Officials say it's not expected to generate a tsunami.

Hawaii County Civil Defense Director Darryl Oliveira says there are no immediate reports of damage.

The USGS reported earlier that the quake's magnitude was 5.6.

People as far away as Maui and Oahu reported weak shaking to the USGS. The Oahu Department of Emergency Management says some areas may have experienced strong shaking.

Kevin Dayton, the executive assistant to the mayor, says he felt a large jolt in the county building in Hilo. A stock clerk at the Mizuno Superette grocery store in Pahala says the shelves rocked but nothing fell.

Holles Wood

Back to top Go down

Hawaii 5.3 E.Q. Empty Re: Hawaii 5.3 E.Q.

Post  Holles Wood Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:35 am

Hawaii 5.3 E.Q. St_louis

Hawaii 5.3 E.Q. Island_of_hawaii_map

Hawaii 5.3 E.Q. Dlo_04_52_out_11_unclass

Hi there mam, don't be afraid. I am here to help. I can help you with a type of tether, harness, and winch and if you need to you can give me like a great big friendly hug while we pull you on up. Hold on real tight until we get you strapped in.

Hawaii 5.3 E.Q. 00485132_

Yes sir. Yes sir.

Holles Wood

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum