7 Gems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

7 Gems Can Communicate Jaa: I am here & ready to Brick Box

2 posters

Go down

7 Gems Can Communicate  Jaa: I am here & ready to Brick Box Empty 7 Gems Can Communicate Jaa: I am here & ready to Brick Box

Post  Holles Wood Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:53 am

7 Gems Central Administration has arrived in Surin and has already donated money to the Provincial which can be used to buy bricks, construction materials and also can help with delicious and tasty food and drink, medical in case of illness, and I getting the clothing.

There may be 150 lovely looking, rich Buddhist women who need to come and live with me and I am eyeing Thai girls too.

With my Americus experience Classical Buddhist Version of Habitat Subforum in Georgia, United States of America, we have experience making our own bricks. Brick mixture, place in the Brick Box, tight, certain amount of time, place to dry and we also have kiln baked bricks available in the province already.

The 7 Gems: Wheel Gem, Elephant Gem, Horse Gem, Jewel Gem, Woman Gem, Householder Gem, and as seventh the Counselor Gem.

We are also using our experience to run through some economic numbers. Click on link to Elephant Ride Subforum.

http://buddhaland.thai-forum.net/t2-topic

Holles Wood

Back to top Go down

7 Gems Can Communicate  Jaa: I am here & ready to Brick Box Empty Re: 7 Gems Can Communicate Jaa: I am here & ready to Brick Box

Post  Holles Wood Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:09 am

A Site Tour Man of experience getting his way in Thailand with a flank of diligience maneuvre 7 Gems Central Administration enlists his help including in Buri Ram,

7 Gems Can Communicate  Jaa: I am here & ready to Brick Box 11104213-france--circa-2004-a-stamp-printed-in-france-shows-napoleon-i-circa-2004

Napoleon Buddhist gets a stamp to Surin, Thailand as you can see in our Forum topic.

Holles Wood

Back to top Go down

7 Gems Can Communicate  Jaa: I am here & ready to Brick Box Empty Re: 7 Gems Can Communicate Jaa: I am here & ready to Brick Box

Post  Catch Fri May 03, 2013 12:15 pm

I like your Buri Ram, Thailand, Napoleon Buddhist Mounted Stamp reference.

Catch

Back to top Go down

Post  Holles Wood Fri May 03, 2013 12:16 pm

Thank you.

Holles Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Catch Fri May 03, 2013 12:18 pm

How are our activities in Surin, Thailand then.

Catch

Back to top Go down

Post  Holles Wood Fri May 03, 2013 12:23 pm

Central Administration 7 Gems has met with Provincial.

Funds have been donated and Welding Gogles including with our Red Cross Associates in Surin. We have previous experience with our Red Cross in the United States of America and we are also taking advantage of our good communications with our friends from England currently residing in Thailand for my Worthy Purposes.

Holles Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Holles Wood Fri May 03, 2013 12:27 pm

We have received further invitation to meet with some lovely looking Buddhist women in the area which has then led to the acquisition of 32 Lovely Buddhist Wives.

The Wedding Celebration Proved so successful that a 33rd Lovely Buddhist Wife was soon added for our team.

Holles Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Catch Fri May 03, 2013 12:32 pm

Holles Wood wrote:We have received further invitation to meet with some lovely looking Buddhist women in the area which has then led to the acquisition of 32 Lovely Buddhist Wives.

The Wedding Celebration Proved so successful that a 33rd Lovely Buddhist Wife was soon added for our team.

Sounds like a Great Story of Generosity inspiring a very friendly attitude.

Catch

Back to top Go down

Post  Holles Wood Fri May 03, 2013 12:33 pm

Catch wrote:
Holles Wood wrote:We have received further invitation to meet with some lovely looking Buddhist women in the area which has then led to the acquisition of 32 Lovely Buddhist Wives.

Sounds like a Great Story of Generosity inspiring a very friendly attitude.

Very friendly.

Holles Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down